Baked (Give Me) S’mores Cups
This version of the traditional campfire treat doesn’t require any handling of fire (always a sensible thing to avoid when soaring high on weed), but it still preserves that sinful, gooey, sugar-bomb feel.
Canna Recipes | Vegeterian
12 or 18
1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 10 graham crackers)
¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
3 tbsp cannabutter, at room temperature
3 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
7 oz (200g) semisweet chocolate bars, divided into 12 or 18 pieces (see recipe)
6 or 9 large marshmallows, halved
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, the sugar, and the cannabutter and mix until it reaches an even consistency. Gradually add in the butter to the mixture, until you’re able to roll it into small balls that are not too sandy in texture.
- Roll the mixture into 12 or 18 equal-size balls (depending on whether you are using a 12- or 18-hole muffin pan). Press the graham cracker balls into the muffin pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Promptly remove from the oven (this will allow the crust to bake without burning the gooey filling).
- Place 1 piece of chocolate in each cup and top each with a marshmallow half. Return to the oven for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until the marshmallows have softened but not melted. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Enjoy! If you’re into extra-guilty pleasure, you can melt some chocolate in the microwave and drizzle it on top. Either way, prepare yourself for a sugar rush.
Potency: If you’re using a 15% THC strain, this recipe yields approximately 17mg or 26mg (depending on the muffin pan you’re using) of THC per serving. See how to calculate potency.